Bike Safety Booth
Created by: Syed Ajaz, M’Kay Cauble, and Seth Bohman
The purpose of this booth is to educate the public about the importance of bicycle safety. We will encourage people to inspect their bikes before use, wear helmets and reflective clothing, attach lights to their bikes, follow traffic rules, and use hand signals on the road.
BIKE SAFETY TIPS
Biking is a great way to get around, have some fun, and exercise, but there are some important things to keep in mind in order to be safe!
- Try to always ride with a friend
- Wear bright clothes so people can see you
Put reflectors on the front and back of your bike
- Lock up your bike
- Check to make sure your tires are inflated
- Obey the rules of the road
- Always wear a helmet
- Look both ways when crossing traffic